theSkimm App is giving you all the news and information you need to know and helping you plan ahead. Skimm Notes will talk you through a relevant topic in 10 minutes or less. All you have to do is listen. Skimm Ahead syncs directly with your calendar so you’ll always know when the best TV shows come back, when big political events are happening, and when it’s time to buy things like Mother’s Day presents or book flights for the holidays. Look at you go.
Our audio product breaks down relevant topics in 10 minutes or less, every week. You’ll learn what happened, why it’s important, and where we are now. That means you’ll learn about things like ISIS, artificial intelligence, the opioid crisis, and more.
Our calendar is constantly being updated with important information as events get closer. We also have category specific calendars so you can get more of the things that matter to you. If you’re into entertainment, politics, sports, and/or business and tech we have a calendar for you. Your calendar game is about to get upped.
Every day we choose a new 5 min Read and every Friday, a favorite book. Your bathroom break just got a lot less crappy.
A curated selection of what you need to start watching, listening to, and downloading delivered to you every Friday. Hello, weekend binge.
THE DAILY SKIMM
Every Monday - Friday, get all the news and info you need to start your day. It’s the best and smartest way to wake up. And we’ll let you know when it’s ready to read each morning.
In-app purchase subscription required. All subscriptions begin with a free 30-day trial, after which a recurring charge of $2.99 per month or $29.99 per year is applied.
- Subscription options: monthly subscription of $2.99 per month, or yearly subscription of $29.99 per year
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication